      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/12/05 12:49:53
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Order ?

      Hello everyone,

      My name is Tim and I am new to the group. I just started reading
      Atlantis Found and I love it ! However I am wondering if I should be
      starting to read the books from the beginning. I have looked on many
      sites but I have not found the order of when the books were written.
      Can anyone help me w/ this ? Do they need to be read in order ?

      Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking to you.

      Tim Hunt

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM