683Kurt Austin... what do you think?

  • wask21
    Aug 30 3:59 PM
      Until recently, I didn't give Kurt Austin a chance. Shunning the new
      guy, maybe. Didn't want to see anyone else in the spotlight,
      probably. Completely stubborn, absolutely.

      Just finished Lost City, great book!

      I really liked it. The new characters are very Cussler-esque and the
      book is full of the same adventure.

      As my schedule evens out here in the next few weeks, I can hopefully
      be more active around here as the founder and all...

      Thanks for your participation, even though I am absent...

      Wask21
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic