667Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Important News for clivecusslerfanclub Members

  • Jerry Matthews
    Jun 22, 2004
      I read this article on numa.net a couple of months ago. Here is the URL:
      http://www.numa.net/articles/adventure_continues.html

      delphide <delphide01@...> wrote:
      So does anyone here think CC will write a book with DP in charge of NUMA, and expand upon Dirk jr and Summer??

      I think that would make an interesting continutaion of the NUMA files.

      I'm still in the process of reading FIRE ICE, so far what I have read isnt bad, just isnt exactly on the par that I am used to from CC; but I must admit it did help pass the time at 30 somthing thousand feet.:)

      Kevin K. Hamilton

      Product Relocation Engineer

      �Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.� Mark Twain