661Re: Important News for clivecusslerfanclub Members

    Jun 14, 2004
      was a hot tobic in the club for a while. most dont like it including
      me but we'll just have to wait and see. the way I look at it Tom
      Selleck would have been a better Indy Jones (he was the first choice)
      but they were still damn good movies with H. Ford. so wait and see
      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Matthews
      <hjm8163@y...> wrote:
      > I read "Serpent" and "Fire Ice". I thought they were both pretty
      good. I like the Pitt books better. The Columbus story in "Serpent"
      was pretty interesting.

      > Does anyone have an opinion on the "Sahara" movie. I just can't
      picture Matthew McConaughey as Dirk Pitt.

      > delphide <delphide01@y...> wrote:
      > the only way i know of to cut down on the spamming is for the
      owner of the group to moderate everything that is posted to the
      club. That does not even guarantee that nothing wont get thru.

      > So is anyone reading any of the books that are from the NUMA
      files, I've been hesitant in reading anything that has nothing to do
      with Dirk Pitt as the focal point of the story.