568Re: Digest Number 134

  • carolena5214
    Oct 31, 2003
      Yes, the CLIVE CUSSLER TROJAN ODYSSEY BOOK TOUR will arrive in San
      Francisco via Amtrak at 10:10 p.m. on Thursday, December 4th. The
      TROJAN ODYSSEY Book Tour comes to Book Passage, (One Ferry
      Building), San Francisco at 5 p.m. Friday, December 5th See you
      there!
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > has there been any dates set for a book signing in SF. I heard
      that
      > he was on a local radio station last week (although I did'nt get
      > hear it) and I hope I didnt miss him?
      > i didnt see anything on the dates from anyone so I dont know if I
      > missed him or not
      > baba
      >

      > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Dear Fans of Clive Cussler,
      > >
      > > Having had the pleasure and privilege of working with and for
      > Clive
      > > Cussler for 18 years please let me make a few observations.
      While
      > > the Cusslermen site tries very hard to verify the information
      that
      > > they have, that is not an official Clive Cussler site nor is the
      > > information that they list approved or sanctioned by Clive
      > Cussler.
      > > The only official Clive Cussler site is www.numa.net, which is
      > > dedicated to the "real" NUMA, a 501c3 non profit which has
      > > successfully located more than 60 missing ships and planes
      > > throughout the world. While the NUMA site is dedicated to NUMA,
      > the
      > > Message Board on that site is "official" and at times, questions
      > > arise regarding the movie SAHARA, the TV series THE SEA HUNTERS,
      > > www.seahunters.net and the fictional books. The information on
      > > NUMA's Message Board you can take to the bank. Several weeks
      ago
      > > released a news release and copied it into the NUMA site and the
      > > www.simonsays.com/cussler site announcing that Steve Zahn has
      been
      > > hired to portray Al Giordino in the movie version of SAHARA. As
      > > someone's question about writing a screenplay about one of Clive
      > > Cussler's books, there is nothing to stop anyone from writing a
      > > screenplay, however, one cannot sell it or have it produced
      > without
      > > permission from Clive Cussler's agent, Peter Lampack. Cheers to
      > all
      > > and thank you for your interest in Clive Cussler and NUMA.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic