567Re: Digest Number 134

    Oct 31, 2003
      has there been any dates set for a book signing in SF. I heard that
      he was on a local radio station last week (although I did'nt get to
      hear it) and I hope I didnt miss him?
      i didnt see anything on the dates from anyone so I dont know if I
      missed him or not
      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, carolena5214
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Fans of Clive Cussler,
      >
      > Having had the pleasure and privilege of working with and for
      Clive
      > Cussler for 18 years please let me make a few observations. While
      > the Cusslermen site tries very hard to verify the information that
      > they have, that is not an official Clive Cussler site nor is the
      > information that they list approved or sanctioned by Clive
      Cussler.
      > The only official Clive Cussler site is www.numa.net, which is
      > dedicated to the "real" NUMA, a 501c3 non profit which has
      > successfully located more than 60 missing ships and planes
      > throughout the world. While the NUMA site is dedicated to NUMA,
      the
      > Message Board on that site is "official" and at times, questions
      > arise regarding the movie SAHARA, the TV series THE SEA HUNTERS,
      > www.seahunters.net and the fictional books. The information on
      > NUMA's Message Board you can take to the bank. Several weeks ago
      > released a news release and copied it into the NUMA site and the
      > www.simonsays.com/cussler site announcing that Steve Zahn has been
      > hired to portray Al Giordino in the movie version of SAHARA. As
      > someone's question about writing a screenplay about one of Clive
      > Cussler's books, there is nothing to stop anyone from writing a
      > screenplay, however, one cannot sell it or have it produced
      without
      > permission from Clive Cussler's agent, Peter Lampack. Cheers to
      all
      > and thank you for your interest in Clive Cussler and NUMA.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic