541Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Valhalla Rising

  • Dave Jones
    Sep 8, 2003
      Does he ever come out to Hawaii for book signings? I
      see he'll be in San Diego, which figures since I just
      moved from there. I got my fiancee hooked on his books
      and she's going through and reading all of his books
      that I had read (which is all of them). If he doesn't
      take a trip to Hawaii, you should suggest it :)

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic