537Valhalla Rising

  • Jeff
    Sep 8, 2003
      Groups Home - Yahoo! - Help
      Notice: Important service changes to Yahoo! Groups. Learn
      more
      Welcome, jelijo (jelijo · jelijo@...) Start a Group -
      My Groups - Account Info - Sign Out
      Cussler-DirkPitt · this list is dedicated to Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt
      and NUMA - although the main topic is Dirk Pitt any adventures
      novels that Group Member [ Edit My Membership ]

      Messages
           Post
        Chat
        Files
        Photos
        Links
        Database
        Polls
        Members
        Calendar

        Promote

         = Owner
         = Moderator
         = Online
       Messages Messages Help
      Reply | Forward | View Source | Unwrap Lines | Delete
        Search Archive
        Message 3266 of 3266  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ]
      Message Index
         Msg # Go
      From:  "Jeff" <jelijo@y...>
      Date:  Mon Sep 8, 2003  8:19 am
      Subject:  Valhalla Rising

      Just finished reading Valhalla Rising. Lots of action and overall
      found it very good. However there were too many subplots. Like
      the Viking thing could easily have been removed. And the last
      few pages with the introduction of his children were totally
      unrelated to the book and did not fit in. What gives?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic