509Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] cc new movie

  • Troy King
    Aug 11, 2003
      It is true. I think it will be ok He is younger than
      dirk pitt is in sahara, but should be good. Go to
      cusslermen.com and you will see. Also Selma Hyeck is
      to play Dr. Eva Rojas.
      --- bbaler4life69 <bbaler4life69@...> wrote:
      > i heard that in the new movie that mathew
      > mcconaughey was going to
      > play dirk pitt and i want to know if its true
      > because if it is i am
      > let down that they would do something that dumb. for
      > those of you
      > that dont know who mathew mcconaughey is he was in
      > how to lose a guy
      > in 10 days. he was the main character.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic