4702 questions about Dirk Pitt and his twins

  • katie_testerman
    Jun 27, 2003
      This is my first posting. I have attempted to find an email address
      for Clive Cussler or his publishers, but have had no luck. I assume
      he does not have one set up. My 2 questions: The last few books have
      been about Kurt Austin. While I have no problem with him, I
      definitely prefer Dirk Pitt. Will there ever be anymore Dirk Pitt
      books? My second question is about Dirk's kids: I have re-read
      Pacific Vortex a number of times and can find no indication that Dirk
      and Summer ever slept together, am I missing something?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic