420Fire Ice

  • Silkwind
    May 16 8:29 AM
      I've been putting off reading "Fire Ice" by Clive Cussler with Paul
      Kemprecos. I finally finished it and gave it only 2+ stars out of 4. My
      husband read it a year ago and was very disappointed in it. He said he didn
      t care to read another 'partnership' novel of Cussler's (he's really our
      most favorite author and has communicated privately with us....). How do
      others feel? Do you feel that Kemprecos is adding to the quality of novels?
      To me, he doesn't quite have the frequent touches of whimsy that Cussler
      gives us at times, nor the non-stop excitement of impossible adventures. I
      m looking forward to the next 'pure' Cussler novel!

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...
      www.silkwind-dachshunds.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic