418Re: Is Matt a Red Herring?

    May 14, 2003
      i dont know if its the same guy or not but the guy I think would be
      good is the Freir Tuck in the Kevin Costner bomb of "Robin Hood" he
      also played on the British versoin of "Whats My Line" or Dom Deluise
      for St. Julien. The talk was that Willaim H. Macy was to play
      Sanddecker.
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "swaygirloz"
      <swaygirloz@y...> wrote:
      > St. Julien Perlmutter is in the book Sahara... he is the one who
      > discovers that the Iron clad from the Civil War is somewhere in
      > Africa... and the Lincoln was aboard...well... the old prospector
      > (Clive Cussler?) knows about it too!
      >
      > It's hard to pick a person to play him... i don't know if many of
      you
      > know this guy... he is this old fat british guy in a tv show
      > called "Pie in the Sky"... he was also in Naked Gun 2 and 1/2 (as
      the
      > professor)... he is who i imagine when i read the book (sorry,
      can't
      > remember his name)
      >
      > who would make a good Admiral Sandecker? For some reason I always
      > imagine Rip Torn! LOL... would he be too old now?
      >
      > Who is playing Rudi Gunn?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic