417Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Is Matt a Red Herring?

  • Deb
    May 14 1:05 PM
      Ok, I tried to post this morning but it seems to have gotten lost in
      cyberspace. I will try again.
      There is a couple of names beinging dropped by the cussler camp
      saying that they are in "talks"....William H. Macy for Sandecker,
      Salma Hayek for Eve Rojas and Ray Ellin and Nick Turtorro are being
      considered for the role of Al, but no conformations on any of these.
      When asked about the other characters such as St Julien, Yeager, Gunn
      no names have been suggested yet so I do not think anyone has been
      cast as Gunn (at least the Cussler Camp isn't saying so). I get my
      information from Carole Barthloweaux(I know I probably spelled it
      wrong) who is Dr. Cusslers PR person.
      Debbie

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "swaygirloz"
      <swaygirloz@y...> wrote:
      > St. Julien Perlmutter is in the book Sahara... he is the one who
      > discovers that the Iron clad from the Civil War is somewhere in
      > Africa... and the Lincoln was aboard...well... the old prospector
      > (Clive Cussler?) knows about it too!
      >
      > It's hard to pick a person to play him... i don't know if many of
      you
      > know this guy... he is this old fat british guy in a tv show
      > called "Pie in the Sky"... he was also in Naked Gun 2 and 1/2 (as
      the
      > professor)... he is who i imagine when i read the book (sorry,
      can't
      > remember his name)
      >
      > who would make a good Admiral Sandecker? For some reason I always
      > imagine Rip Torn! LOL... would he be too old now?
      >
      > Who is playing Rudi Gunn?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic