401Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?

  • keller hackbusch
    May 6, 2003
      Joshua Hartman was the star of "Black Hawk Down" and Howie Long was the old
      Oakland Raiders Linebacker that now cohosts the fox sunday football show.

      also, go check out:

      http://www.cusslermen.com/News.htm

      there is a pic of Matthew and some great articles too, but Matthew actually
      looks "Pitt-ish" in this photo.

      ;)

      killerkeller