398Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?

  • keller hackbusch
    May 5, 2003
      Nancy,

      I'll give you pierce brosnan. I think He has the face, but not the manly
      look. I am shocked that you would even put richard gere and dirk pitt in
      the same sentence!!! Yuck!!! and tom cruise!! Yuck!!!

      Just giving you a hard time...

      We also have to remember that Dirk Pitt has been around for 20 years or so
      and the character has aged, so a younger actor could play the role of the
      younger Pitt from the early books. What about Joshua Hartman for a young
      Pitt right out of the airforce in his first mission.

      I didn't get your take on Matthew McConahay...what do you think?

      My dad and I have been debating this issue for about 15 years and we like
      harrison ford, kurt russel, and even mel gibson...The role of Al though is
      almost impossible, unless you find an unknown.

      What do you think about Kurt Austin? Who would you have play him? Young,
      tall, large physic...

      How about Howie Long? He did an action movie once.

      killerkeller