396Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?

  • keller hackbusch
    May 5, 2003
      Maybe Treat Williams...how tall is he?

      I am concerned about McConahay as Pitt, but from what I have seen, he has
      always been a good quality actor with some range. So, maybe he can pull off
      the attitude and the toughness without the total look.

      For me, Pitt is Hugh Jackman or a younger Tom Selleck all the way. I would
      also accept the guy from Jag, but I am not sure that he can do that
      "wild-eyed-crazy this guy is for real and he might kill me look" that Pitt
      gives from time to time.

      later,

      killerkeller