355Re: Sahara the movie

    Dec 18, 2002
      -I agree with you Pamala and Deb I just went to the web site voted
      and sent an e-mail voicing my concerns over them being stupid and
      casting a midget to play Dirk. If there was ever a part for him NOT
      to play its Dirk. I hope all CC fans voice your opinuon to Crusade
      you never know what might happen

      BABA

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, travelershome
      <travelershome@y...> wrote:
      > i quite agree with your assessmentof tc. i encourage
      > your continued voicing of your views about who should
      > play dirk. they have already started preproduction
      > or ratherstarted it just after all my mailings. i do
      > not know where they are at this point/ i know some
      > parts have been cast, but not the dirk part.
      >
      > gotta run--time to go to work. thanks for the mail
      >
      > pamela
      >
      > =====

      > http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic