323[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • somewierdalien
    Oct 30, 2002
      I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
      big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
      good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
      you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
      Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
      fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic