270Re: Fire Ice

  • lizard_tbone
    Jul 16, 2002
      I just finished it last week. And about the history thing, I loved
      it. That's one thing I always liked about CC's book. I didn't
      realize that he added some history into his stories until I stumbled
      across an article in some free newspaper out of one of the Golden
      Isles along the coast of Georgia when I lived there. It had to do
      with one of the ships...I want to say the Cyclops, but I can't be so
      sure, it was like 6 or 7 years ago. But the article was about a
      young man who was on the ship and his family.

      Anyway, loved Fire Ice and didn't even know it had come out until I
      was passing by the books at Walmart and came to a sudden halt when I
      saw it. Nearly jumped for joy....I know the one old lady must have
      been looking at me funny...<_<...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic