1331Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Movie

  • cantflame_2000
    Jan 21, 2009
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, steve
      <cantflame_2000@...> wrote:

      > hi mark i agre with you they should make a move series on mr. cc
      books .im reading chase right now i still have 6 more books before i
      start rereading them. and i have also got into the auduio bookr
      (awsum). steve

      did sahara, and i think he did a good job of it considering it was
      his first one.so what if one or two carectors did not fit quite right
      it,s the thought that counts.

      > There is enough plot in each novel to make two or three movies,
      perhaps up to four with the later ones. Once Hollywood realizes this,
      they might have a successful franchise. But I doubt it.