1318Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Arctic Drift - Discontinuity

  • lesh11
    Nov 30, 2008
      That was one of my favorite parts in Sahara, Perlmutters trip to the
      secret archives with the revelations about Lincoln, Kennedy, Chernobyl
      and Apollo. Once again, a great part not included in the movie. I do
      enjoy the movie, I just wish they hadn't cut out the Lincoln plot line.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund
      <iahadlund@...> wrote:
      > It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. In
      Cyclops, a secret moon base constructed after the moon landings played
      a central plot point. But in Sahara there was secret evidence that the
      moon landings were faked which would negate much of Cyclops.
      > Mark
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic