1299The JFK Living Museum with The 21st Century Ark - Port Everglades, Florida

  • usaveteranrecovery
    Apr 10 2:35 PM
      By design The JFK Living Museum will preserve generations of
      By design The JFK Living Museum will preserve generations of
      America's military history, America's, mankind's quest for peace.

      By design The 21st Century Ark will recover and care for America's
      150,000 + homeless military veterans, men and women, WWII to this
      generation. They lived and wrote The JFK's historical note with
      there lives.

      The JFK will be docked next to the NUMA fleet, Port Everglades,
      Florida.

      Give me a fisical address and I will send you the overview.

      Clive, you are one of America's 25,000,000 military veterans, active
      duty, separated, retired. How can you help?

      Terry Gillett
      ADJ 2 USN
      1967-1971
      Viet Nam Vet