1285[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: The Chase

  • Robert
    Nov 15, 2007
      Hi Ed,

      Clive is very, very nice, always willing to answer questions. Not
      rushed at all. One time, he actually started earlier than the
      scheduled time. I get the impression that he is a little overwhelmed
      by the support his readers have for him. This time, when he
      arrived, everyone started applauding. He seemed genuinely surprised
      at the reaction.

      Bob

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Ed Homa