      From: Robert <bobcat626@...>
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 10:26:58 AM
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: The Chase

      Hi Ed,

      Actually this is the fourth time I've met CC. All have been since
      1999 and all here in Albuquerque. He has signed my copies of
      Atlantis Found, Trojan Oddessy and The Chase. When the Treasure of
      Khan came out, his son, Dirk was on the tour with him. I haven't
      started The Chase yet. As a rule, I don't read the copies that I
      have signed.

      Bob
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com, Ed Homa