1276Re: The Chase

    Nov 10, 2007
      I am so pissed the last three times C.C. has been on a book tour last
      minute things have come up and I have not been able to go, now here
      he is going to in SF on tuesday and I just statred a new job one that
      works late on you guessed it Tuesday and I dont think theres any way
      I can get off work in time to make it to SF to see him. and this will
      proubly be his last one. %##%^

      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <bobcat626@...>
      wrote:

      > Clive Cussler will be at the signing. I had him autograph my copy
      > of "The Chase" last night here in Albuquerque.
      >

      > Bob Parker
      >
      > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > who will be at the signing?
      > > Baba
      > >
      > > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <bobcat626@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi All,
      > > >
      > > > Here is the book signing schedule for The Chase:
      > > >
      > > > THE CHASE" TOUR SCHEDULE
      > > >
      > > > 11/6, Phoenix, Poisoned Pen, 5 PM
      > > > 11/7, Albuquerque, Barnes & Noble, 7 PM
      > > > 11/8, San Antonio, Barnes & Noble, 7 PM
      > > > 11/9, Houston, Murder by the Book, 6 PM
      > > > 11/10, Dallas, Border's Preston Road, 2 PM
      > > > 11/10, Dallas, Books-A-Million (Grapevine), 6 PM
      > > > 11/11, Dallas, Sam's Club (Plano) NOON
      > > > 11/12, San Diego, Warwick's, 7:30 PM
      > > > 11/13, San Francisco, Kepler's, 7:30 PM
      > > > 11/14, Seattle, Barnes & Noble, 7 PM
      > > > 11/15, Seattle, Third Place Books, 7 PM
      > > > 11/16, Portland, Powell's Beaverton, 7 PM
      > > > 11/17, Denver, Tattered Cover, 2 PM
      > > > 11/18, Denver, Costco (Littleton), 1:00 PM
      > > >
      > > > Please call the location in question prior to attending to
      ensure
      > > > published times and locations are current.
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > >

      > > > Bob Parker
      > > > Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic