1260Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] My dog hates CLive Cussler

  • swksmason
    Aug 27 7:05 PM
      He's doing it when we leave during the day. We lock them(yes two) in
      our bedrrom so they don't trash the house. Guess I need to keep my
      book in the bookcase instead of on the nightstand when I leave.!!!

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hadlund
      <iahadlund@...> wrote:

      > Your dog is saying "Pay attention to me." I've been owned by dogs
      so I can sympathize.

      > Mark
      >
      > swksmason <swksmason@...> wrote: Or
      maybe he just hates me reading?? two books in a row I have gotten
      > down to the last 5-10 chapters and he EATS the book. I lost Inca
      Gold