1249Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

  • Vash
    Aug 18 8:15 AM
      I've recently been reading Wilbur Smith's Egyptian trilogy (River God,
      The Seventh Scroll and Warlock). I'm on the last book now and I've
      enjoyed reading them so much I've not even read the new Harry Potter
      yet!

      Vash
      http://vashs-sf-reviews.blogspot.com/

      On 18/08/07, Ed Homa <thunderball302@...> wrote: