1240Re: summer reading

    Aug 14, 2007
      I agree with you Jeff you have to read "Plum Island"
      first John Corey is a great character but the best way
      is to read them in order "Plum Island", "Lion's Game",
      "Night Fall" then "Wild Fire" and your right the end
      of "Night Fall" caught me totally off guard too. I
      have read all of DeMille"s books and he is right
      behind CC as my favorite. Jeff you should try "The
      Charm School" that was a good read. Some of his books
      like "By the Rivers of Babylon" were writen a log time
      ago and that was his first book so you have to try
      more.
      Enjoy the read
      Babaoriely

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, BNMJEFF@... wrote:

      > let's see....I have read "Night Fall", "Lion's
      Game", "Spencerville" (Not