      From: Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...>
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:24:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

      Ed,

      What do you mean he took over from CC???? Are you saying
      that Clive Cussler is done writing original manuscripts?
      I have to say that since he has been a co-author of many books
      the last 2-3 years, I don't find them as exciting as his other books.
      The lack the fine little details that are so often in his books....

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
      From: BNMJEFF@AOL. COM
      Date: 08/11/07 12:54:31
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

      Nancy...

      if you are looking for good authors, I have recently started reading James
      Rollins and Nelson DeMille..... both very good...

      Jeff

      ************ ********* ********* ******** Get a sneak peek of the all-new
      AOL
      at
      http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
      for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
      http://get.games. yahoo.com/ proddesc? gamekey=monopoly herenow