      From: swksmason <swksmason@...>
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:19:50 PM
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara - the Fight

      -I just finished reading the book after I had saw the movie....
      Totally two different experiences. They are basically two different
      story lines. Not too much in common at all. Similar concept, but the
      movie and the book follow two different courses to get to a very
      roughly the same conclusion. I can't say I was disappointed, but I am
      glad I read the book.