1179Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Hardbacks

  • winfred karungi
    Feb 19, 2007
      hi people ope i dont sound stupid burt whats the differennce between hardback&paper back. whats the big deal i thought the point was reading the story in the book!

      H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: Ok,,,so much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
      stuff!

      So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
      Oregon books available in hardback?

      I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
      them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
      the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
      hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would be
      the older ones.

      Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific Vortex,
      so need to look for that one.

      Larry

      Never Miss an Email

      winnie the pooh