1163Hardbacks

  • H Tex
    Feb 3, 2007
      Ok,,,so much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
      stuff!

      So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
      Oregon books available in hardback?

      I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
      them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
      the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
      hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would be
      the older ones.

      Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific Vortex,
      so need to look for that one.

      Larry

      Never Miss an Email