1104RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • winfred karungi
    Nov 20, 2006
      hi guys i know what the big fuss is all about, anyway its been a long time sice we last had an interesting debate in this club but arguing about a character, for one i have never heardoj jay whats his second name(no offence dears)andi think mathew did a good job , right he was nothing like i had imagined dirk to be but he had the physical looks and muscles, i have no idea what they went through to get to him but he's what we got, i guess a number of people must be reading dirk pitts adventures with mathew in mind but its an image it can be changed, we are still trying to accept some one else as james bond instead of pierce brosnan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wats new in the world of books,

      laurinda Drummond <laurinda_ann@...> wrote: ok ha! sorry! :)

      >From: "flutefacekk"
      >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie
      >Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:56:16 -0000
      >
      >Good heavens, people, I was not suggesting a 'pretty boy' model!
      >Nor was I suggesting James Bond in any way, shape, or form - don't
      >know where that came from!
      >
      >Jay Pickett is strong and masculine, and certainly capable of
      >pulling off a "rugged adventurer" image. Just because he spent time
      >in the world of soaps does not mean he can't act.
      >
      >And who's to say that someone can't be an adventurer, and capable,
      >and still be attractive? Dirk certainly wins his share of the
      >ladies, doesn't he? My picture of him is not movie-star handsome,
      >but certainly not a troll, so I still say that Jay Pickett would fit
      >the bill.
      >

      >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > good grief no Dirk is not hot. God no. I always imagined an
      >adventurer, who
      > > was capable of stuff. Not looking for some hot guy, yeck
      > >

      > > >From: BNMJEFF@...
      > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie
      > > >Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:38:15 EST
      > > >
      > > >BUt Dirk was not "pretty darn hot"...stop trying to make him into
      >a phony
      > > >James Bond :)

      > > Not only does Windows Live™ OneCare™ provide all-in-one PC care to
      >keep your
      > > computer protected and well-maintained, but it also makes creating
      >backup
      > > files a breeze. Try it today!
      > > http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionid=b2456790-90e6-
      >4d28-9219-5d7207d94d45&mkt=en-ca