1102[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • flutefacekk
    Nov 20, 2006
      Good heavens, people, I was not suggesting a 'pretty boy' model!
      Nor was I suggesting James Bond in any way, shape, or form - don't
      know where that came from!

      Jay Pickett is strong and masculine, and certainly capable of
      pulling off a "rugged adventurer" image. Just because he spent time
      in the world of soaps does not mean he can't act.

      And who's to say that someone can't be an adventurer, and capable,
      and still be attractive? Dirk certainly wins his share of the
      ladies, doesn't he? My picture of him is not movie-star handsome,
      but certainly not a troll, so I still say that Jay Pickett would fit
      the bill.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      <laurinda_ann@...> wrote:

      > good grief no Dirk is not hot. God no. I always imagined an
      adventurer, who
      > was capable of stuff. Not looking for some hot guy, yeck
      >

      > >From: BNMJEFF@...
      > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie
      > >Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:38:15 EST
      > >
      > >BUt Dirk was not "pretty darn hot"...stop trying to make him into
      a phony
      > >James Bond :)

      > Not only does Windows Live™ OneCare™ provide all-in-one PC care to
      keep your
      > computer protected and well-maintained, but it also makes creating
      backup
      > files a breeze. Try it today!
      > http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionid=b2456790-90e6-
      4d28-9219-5d7207d94d45&mkt=en-ca