1099[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • flutefacekk
    Nov 18, 2006
      Honestly, I can't come up with anyone who quite fits the Al picture
      I have, so I'd have to think about that for awhile. As far as Dirk,
      I could see Jay Pickett in that role. Now, you're all probably
      thinking "Jay who?" He's not a complete unknown, he's been around
      for awhile, but is probably best known for his role as Frank Scanlon
      on the unfortunately-now-defunct soap "Port Charles". He's a fine
      actor with a good range, and pretty darn hot to boot. :) I could
      definitely see him playing Dirk Pitt.