1097RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • laurinda Drummond
    Nov 17, 2006
      so right. I mean i saw the guy they chose and it was like hello god no

      >From: "natalie_carlson92" <miss_me_92@...>
      >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie
      >Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:23:05 -0000
      >
      >well.. if you listen to breck eisner in the behind the scenes stuff on
      >the dvd of sahara he says they looked around for a long time for the
      >"right" al giordino and they couldn't find him. he said that nobody
      >matched that physical description that could act. anyways.... i think
      >i'd probably tell some guy that kind of looked like al... like the
      >hair and the face kind of and tell him to like start working out every
      >day to build up his muscles... i don't know who it would be tho... lol
      >
      >~Nattie
      >

      >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > somebody totally unknown i think. I would do a casting call for a
      >variety of
      > > people. I do not think anybody in Hollywood is currently what i have
      >in mind
      > >

      > > >From: BNMJEFF@...
      > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie
      > > >Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:39:06 EST
      > > >
      > > >Just as acuriosity question...sinxce most responses to this post
      >were anti
      > > >Matt and Steven's casting. I have seen no "instead of"
      >posts....it's one
      > > >thing
      > > >to just say you don't like an actor in a role...who would you cast
      >in the
      > > >role???
      > > >
      > > >Jeff

      > > Not only does Windows Live� OneCare� provide all-in-one PC care to
      >keep your
      > > computer protected and well-maintained, but it also makes creating
      >backup
      > > files a breeze. Try it today!
      > >
      >http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionid=b2456790-90e6-4d28-9219-5d7207d94d45&mkt=en-ca

      Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
      the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
      a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic