1093[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • laurinda
    Nov 14, 2006
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, BNMJEFF@... wrote:

      > Jordan was too monotone for the role, I felt...no passion, no fire...although
      > the partw as written almost as an afterthought. I think they played all the
      > main characters down to make the ship the prime character...bad mistake..in the
      > book the Titanic was a minor issue, the main thrust was all the main plots
      > Cussler had going ...
      >
      > Jeff

      I personally was not fond of this movie. I found the book had alot more character
      development. I did not like what they did with Als character. It was not at all what my mind
      had created. I also was not partial to Matt being Dirk.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic