1090Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara- the movie

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Nov 11, 2006
      I feel the big casting mistake was making Rudi an oaf, not the intelligent
      man he was in the books, Matthew as Dirk was a good choice for me, as I really
      can't think of anyone else that could have carried it off, espeically nor
      Richard Jordan....Who thank the stars was too old for this turn at Dirk...The
      casting of Al, is a toss up with me..while I think the character of Al in h\the
      books was a little unbelievable, sort of like the "hero is perfect and always
      right" mentality in Alistair McLean's books...I think Zahn did a good job as
      being Dirk's right hand man and anticipating his moves and thoughts....

      Jeff