      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 07/26/06 07:35:57
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Read them in this order

      I decided a couple of years back to go ahead and
      invest the $14us or so for the hard copy. Makes a
      nice display on the bookshelf and I have been
      re-reading them from the beginning. Are as exciting
      as the first read, or more so since I tend to hurry to
      get to the climax in the first read.

      For me, Cussler came along about the time John D Mc
      Donald passed away and ended the Travis McGee series.

      --- New Message Search
      Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved
      message search.
      Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
      Recent Activity
      1New Members
      Visit Your Group
      Literary agent fiction