7 Months Clinical Masters Program in Implantology/ 2 Day Endodontics Course

  • CME UPDATES
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
      From: MQ Implant Institute <mqimplants@...>

      Dear Colleagues,

      Galvanize the rapidly emerging field of Implantology  by harvesting the unique training from the 20-year experience of the Internationally recognized  Implant mentor and expert Dr MQ. Discover the MQI centre, founded to foster surgical harmony and inter disciplinary training and explore the disciplined multi system pathways, avoiding the pitfalls.

      Please download the attachments for the details of this extra ordinary 7 Months clinical Master Curriculum with Live Surgeries and Hands on our most updated clinical course. Please note that this is a strictly limited course and the registrations are on first come, first serve basis.

      We strongly recommend you to get your seat reserved well before the registration deadline in order to avoid any disappointment. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact at my cell number.

      Regards

      Ms Humaila K

      0300 7340020

      Course Secretary,

      Pakistan Academy of Implant Dentistry

       The Qureshi Dental Centres:

      MQ Implant Institute, 239-D2, Johar Town (behind LDA Offices), Lahore.

      1051-B, LMQ Road, Multan-60700, Ph: (92)(61) 6520123,

      0342 9541923, 0322 4134819

      Pakistan Academy of Implant & Esthetic Dentistry
      MQ Implant Institute, 239-D2, Johar Town (behind LDA Offices), Lahore.
      1051-B, LMQ Road, Multan-60700, Ph: (92)(61) 6520123,

      For Appointments: 0342 9541923, 0300 7340020, Fax: (92)(61)6224123,
      www.qureshidental.com  Facebook Page: Pakistan Academy of Implant Dentistry

    • CME UPDATES
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
        From: MQ Implant Institute <mqimplants@...>

        Dear Colleagues,

[...]

        Picture

        CME Marketing by Events Updates

        For advertising contact:

        Email: events.updates6@...

        http://www.facebook.com/eventsupdates

        http://cmeupdates.blogspot.com

        THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY VISITING THE WEBSITE:

        http://cmeupdates.weebly.com

      • CME UPDATES
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
[...]

          MQI Implant Institute, 239-D2, Johar Town (behind LDA Offices), Lahore.
          1051-B, LMQ Road, Multan-60700,
          Call: 0342 9541923, 0333 4213120, 0300 7340020, 0322 4134819