Association for Excellence in Medical Education Conference AEME 2014

  • CME UPDATES
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 7:49 AM
      From: AEME <aeme@...>

      Association for Excellence in Medical Education Conference

      Theme: “Professionalization of Health Professions Education: impact on healthcare”

      Venue: University of Health Sciences, Lahore - Pakistan

      Date: March 07-09, 2014

      Last date for Submission of Abstracts August 31, 2013

      Dear colleagues,

      Executive Committee of AEME is pleased to announce  Association for Excellence in Medical Education Conference 2014 . The theme is“ Professionalization of Health Professions Education: impact on healthcare”. The conference is scheduled from March 07-09, 2014 at  University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan.

      Besides a wealthy selection of keynotes and a variety of research paper presentation sessions, posters and exhibits, the program also includes pre-conference workshops by eminent International and National experts.  We would greatly appreciate if you could send us/submit your abstracts for research papers, poster presentations and in-conference workshops (90 mins) by August 31, 2013.  Please do not hesitate to call or email us for any assistance.

      We look forward to seeing you all in Lahore in March 2014.

      Cordially yours,

      Executive Committee

      AEME 2014 Conference

      Isra University Islamabad Campus,