Exhibition in Lahore- April 5-6-7 - Highlights

  • Universal Dental (Pvt) Ltd.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Exhibition in Lahore- April 5-6-7 - Highlights

      Right Click and click on SHOW PICTURE or download pictures  to view it if you see a cross

      Visit our stalls and get your hands on a number of Innovative Dental Materials that provide an ease in technique and significant improvement in both efficiency and effectiveness!

      Universal Dental -  Stall numbers: 23-24-25-26-27-28-29 (See picture above)

      Expo Centre Lahore - April 5-6-7

      See you at the Exhibition!

      We send Special offers and Updates to our Customers who opted to recieve notifications.

      Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd.

      17-Mcleod Road , Lahore (Adjacent to Chowk Hall Road , HBL Bank)

      (+92)-42-37235558 , 37231925

      Lahore 54000

      Pakistan

      Add us to your address book

      Copyright (C) 2013 Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd. All rights reserved.

      Sent to farhan@... — why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Universal Dental(Pvt)Ltd. · 17-Mcleod Road , Lahore (Adjacent to Chowk Hall Road , HBL Bank) · (+92)-42-37235558 , 37231925 · Lahore 54000

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      No virus found in this message.

      CME Marketing by Events Updates

      For advertising contact:

      Email: events.updates6@...

      http://www.facebook.com/eventsupdates

      http://cmeupdates.blogspot.com

      THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY VISITING THE WEBSITE:

      http://cmeupdates.weebly.com