RESEARCH ASSISTANCE FOR SYNOPSIS / DATA ANALYSIS / DISSERTATIONS & MANUSCRIPT WRITING

  • CME UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      RESEARCH ASSISTANCE FOR SYNOPSIS/ DATA ANALYSIS/DISSERTATIONS AND MANUSCRIPT WRITING

      For Clinicians, CPSP Trainees, MPhil and PhD students Struggling to Write Synopsis/ Analyze Data/ Complete Dissertation & Publish their Research Work

      ·       Assistance will be provided to improve the quality of research and increase reporting in peer reviewed journals

      ·        Complete high quality research to fulfill your professional requirement within a specific time frame under direct supervision of Prof Waqar Kazmi (M.S Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Tufts, Boston)

      ·        Develop expertise to conduct high quality research independently for future research projects

      ·       Publish your research work in peered reviewed journals.

      We provide customized research assistance based over your need or stage of research project. Multiple one to one sessions will be arranged throughout the research process, starting from synopsis development until publication in peer reviewed journals.

      RESEARCH SUPERVISION:

      Research assistance and supervision is directly provided by Prof. Waqar H. Kazmi MD, MS (Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Tufts University, Boston).

      Apart from being Director Research URG (Universal Research Group) Dr Kazmi is also Principal, Professor of Nephrology and Director Research, Karachi Medical & Dental College (KMDC). He is also the senior facilitator for Research Methodology workshop at the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) and reviewer for international peer reviewed journals, like American Journal of Kidney Diseases and Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. Being a designated CPSP supervisor for research projects and having supervised a large number of postgraduate trainees, Dr Kazmi is well aware about the requirements for CPSP synopsis and dissertation.

      SERVICES

      We render the following services to postgraduate trainees/ MPhil/ PhD students and Clinicians:

      ·       Conception of research idea

      ·       Assistance in literature search

      ·       Development of a high quality synopsis/ research proposal

      ·       Sample size calculation

      ·       Create a valid Data Collection Tool

      ·       Statistical Analysis Plan

      ·       Addressing Ethical Issues and Development of Informed Consent Form

      ·       Assistance in Data Collection and Entry into SPSS

      ·       Statistical Analysis of Data on SPSS and Interpretation of Findings

      ·       Scientific Reporting of Results

      ·       Assistance in academic Writing ( scientific writing of dissertation and manuscript)

      ·       Referencing and Citation (both Harvard and Vancouver style)

      As reporting of research finding must be the ultimate outcome of any research, thus once the research has been completed we also assist in:

      ·       Selection of Journal for Publication

      ·       Article Writing for Peer Reviewed Journal (Original Article)

      ·       Abstract Writing

      ·       Manuscript modification according to the guidelines for authors in your target journal

      ·       Developing Posters

      ·       Create PowerPoint Slides Presentation

      GET YOUR RESEARCH WRITTEN & PUBLISHED

      We also provide the above services (i.e. manuscript writing) to researchers who are finding it difficult to get their research work published in peer reviewed journals. Trainees, who have completed their fellowship can also benefit from our expertise to get their dissertation/thesis published in a peer reviewed journal.

      Further information

      Please find the attached file for detailed description of aims, research assistance provided, and information about research supervisors.

      For further assistance or enquiry, please contact:

      Dr Samad

      Cell # 0303-2314395

      E-mail: drsamad99@...

      To book an appointment, please contact:

      H. Khan

      Phone # 021-34923869, 34134400-4   Ext.  188

      Cell   # 0336-2243873

      E-mail: hk10.urg@...

      Research Assistance For Postgraduate Trainees (CPSP), MPhil and PhD students

      Research is pivotal in solving scientific problems of immediate concern and provides current best evidence in making informed decisions about the care of individual patients. The significance of research conducted on a local data is paramount.

      Moreover, Thesis and Published work is a pre-requisite for postgraduate trainees/MPhil/PhD students to fulfil professional requirement and for further promotion in academics. Considering, the lack of research expertise and adequate support provided, URG (Universal Research Group) has taken the initiative of providing research assistance with an aim of improving the quality of research and increase reporting in peer reviewed journals.

      Universal Research Group (URG) is one of the 1st ISO 9001-2008 certified and leading providers of clinical research services in Pakistan to Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Companies. We have excellent track record of publications in peer reviewed journals and vast experience in conducting researches of various type(i.e. cross section surveys, case control and cohort studies, randomised and non-randomized clinical trials and Quasi experimental designs. We have worked on prevalence and risk factors identification to drug safety and efficacy in areas of medical, surgical and allied health. Since, its foundation, URG has established itself as a leading research organisation in Pakistan under the leadership of our Research Director, Dr Waqar Kazmi, dedicated to disseminate the research culture and improve the quality of research work in Pakistan.

      The research support is provided by our team of excellent researchers under the direct supervision of Prof. Waqar H. Kazmi (MD, M.S. Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Tufts, Boston). Besides being the Principal, Professor of Nephrology, an Director Research KMDC, he is also the senior facilitator for Research Methodology workshop at the College of Physician and Surgery Pakistan.

      Our aim is to facilitate Postgraduate trainees/ MPhil/ PhD students in conducting high quality research within a specific time frame under direct supervision of Dr Waqar Kazmi. We facilitate in all stages of research as our primary goal is to develop expertise among clinicians, postgraduate trainees, MPhil and PhD students in conducting quality research independently with minimal supervision in future.

      We render the following services to our clients

[...]

      ·        Manuscript Modification according the Guidelines for Authors in your Target Journal

      ·        Developing Posters

      ·        Create PowerPoint Slides Presentation

      We also provide the above services (i.e. manuscript writing) to researchers who are finding it difficult to get their research work published in peer reviewed journals.

      We customised our services according to individual specification and preferences. Thus both short-term assistance to meet a specific or urgent need or long-term support as required can be provided.