2nd Arabian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (ARAED)

  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Dear Sirs ,

      I am writing in relation to the forthcoming 2nd Arabian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (ARAED) meeting, which is to be held from May 3-4, 2013 at the Kempinski Hotel, Dead Sea, Kingdom of
      Jordan.

      We are anticipating an exclusive and a very successful conference and warmly invite you to join us as a sponsor. Please see the enclosed sponsorship prospectus and fee schedule for your
      consideration. We are confident that our symposium will attract a substantial number of
      dentists from around the Middle East (around 1000 participants), and we are excited about the
      collaboration of countries and specialties that will be in attendance.

      This is a great opportunity to network and gain exposure within the international dental community.

      Conference topics will include:

      Dental Implants

      Ceramics

      Fixed Prosthodontics

      Reconstructive Dentistry

      Digital Dentistry

      Future in esthetic dentistr

      Thank you for your kind consideration of this request and we look forward to
      your participation and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the
      Meeting secretary Arab Organizers Co.

      Best Regards

      Mohannad Ramini

      Arab Organizers Co.

      Amman | Jordan
      Tel./ 0096 2 6 5539771
      Fax./ 0096 2 6 5510090

      Email: araborganizersjo@...> araborganizersjo@... /
      araborganizers@...> araborganizers@...

      http://www.araborganizers.com.jo/> www.araborganizers.com.jo
      *Location: Amman**|**Um Othina**|AL-Hani Offices Complex|2nd Floor*