NO NEED FOR A ROOT CANAL - REVOLUTION

  • Universal Dental (Pvt) Ltd.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013

      Dentistry Revolution

      Dear All ,

      “Pulpotec” is a revolutionary product that has created ease for millions of patients throughout the world , by eliminating the need for a root canal in case of Vital Canals!

      Viable pulp in root canals serves as safe barrier for germ intrusion into peri-apical tissues preventing from development of dental infection. Infection of tissues surrounding roots of the temporary tooth makes a big danger for rudiments of permanent teeth as may tend to violation in the normal development even to loss.

      Dentists deal with the need of the vital amputation in the adult practice at treatment of molars quite often, having canals of the complex shape and inaccessible for valuable root canal treatment with difficult access.

      “Pulpotec” saves the vitality of the canals and you don’t have to perform a root canal treatment! The treatment is very simple and efficient. THINK DIFFERENT! Take Initiative.

      Save the Tooth with PULPOTEC -  from PD Swiss.

      Read More: See Brochure Attached.

      Visit Our FaceBook Page “LIKE US” on Facebook:   www.facebook.com/universaldentalpk

      Product Is Economical : 15g+15ml Powder/Liquid  Only RS.6150/-   FOR 40-50 Treatments!  (Cost per Treatment Only Rs.125/- Approx.)

      What are you waiting for? ORDER NOW! Results are GUARANTEED!

      You will get all the information about this product and easy usage online , plus studies conducted have proved the benefits and usage of this “Miracle product PULPOTEC”. Visit Our Facebook page above.

      In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Best Regards ,

      Universal Dental (PVT) Ltd.

      17-Mcleod Road , Lahore-54000

      Pakistan

      Ph: +92-42- 37235558 , 37231925

      Fax : +92-42-37223390

      Email: info@...

      Website:  www.universaldental.com.pk

      Line Divider

      We don’t sell products , we build relationships!

      Universal Dental