- *From:* Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST) [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org] You can send PSP applications of your faculty till RPA is open. PlsMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012View Source
From: Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST) [mailto:pcst.psp@...]
You can send PSP applications of your faculty till RPA is open. Pls spread the news among your faculty that RPA scheme is now open to apply. They would need to fill the application proforma online only. No need to send it in hard form. Pls ask them to read the instructions carefully before filling in the data.
Research Productivity Award 2012
Applications are invited for Research Productivity Award for the year 2012. Scientists / Engineers working in public/private sector universities, S&T / R&D organizations and Ministries / Divisions who are engaged in basic and applied research are eligible to apply. Foreign faculty working at Pakistani institutions for at least one year and having published research papers in international impact factor journals with address of Pakistani institutions are also eligible to apply.
Scientists who have already registered with PCST for Directory of Productive Scientists of Pakistan and have provided all the documentary proofs should update their online RPA application form only, available at www.pcst.org.pk/psp. Hard copy of the proforma or any document is not required. Those who have not registered with PCST should create account at www.pcst.org.pk/psp/Registration.php to fill-in online application proforma. List of proofs needed is available at website. Kindly note that incomplete applications and those received after 24th December, 2012 will not be considered. No extension in due date will be granted. Also, PCST reserves the right to postpone / cancel the grant of RPA-2012 without giving any reason.
Do read the instructions carefully before filling in the data.
Dr. Saima Nasir
SRO/Officer Incharge RES
Tele: 051-9222177, 051-9205157
FOR NEW CANDIDATES
· New candidates who have not registered for Directory of Productive Scientists of Pakistan (PSP) should first go to PSP link (http://www.pcst.org.pk/psp) and fill the online application. Print the proforma by clicking on Print button of it and send it to PCST alongwith all the proofs/supporting documents mentioned at the end of PSP proforma. There is no need to send hard copy of Research Productivity Award (RPA) proforma. Proofs and form sent for PSP will be used for RPA evaluation also. Fill up the RPA form online only.
· It is mandatory for all scientists to complete the online application proforma of PSP giving details of all research output since the beginning of career.
FOR FOREIGN FACULTY WORKING IN PAKISTAN
· Foreign faculty working in Pakistan should first fill the PSP form (http://www.pcst.org.pk/psp) giving detail of all the research related work conducted in Pakistan and with Pakistani address.
FOR ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES
· Candidates who have already sent applications for PSP and now applying for RPA need not to send hard copy of RPA form or any proof. Fill up the RPA form online only.