Fourth American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse-Abu Dhabi starting July 4th 2012

  • CME UPDATES
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2012

      Ninette Banday <drnbanday@...>

      Dear Colleagues,

      It is with pleasure to announce that after successful third year of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse Abu Dhabi, the Fourth Annual Program is scheduled to start July 4th 2012.

      This is a one of a kind Program with 15 International Faculty who contribute to the Program all of who are Maters in the field. At the end of the Program participants fulfill the educational requirements to take Associate Fellowship Membership Examination for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. The first, second and third year Programs were also accredited by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi and the Accreditation for the Fourth Year Program is under process.

      It is a limited participation Program and we still have a few places that are available so if you are interested or need additional information do not hesitate to contact me .

      Attached is the detailed flyer along with the registration form

      Regards

      Dr. Ninette Banday

      Co Director AAID MaxiCourse

    • CME UPDATES

[...]