MRCP Part-I COURSE - LAHORE

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      MRCP PART-I COURSE

      AT SHAUKAT KHANUM MEMORIAL CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE – LAHORE

      January 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2008

      Course Director

      Dr. Haroon Hafeez MBBS, MRCP ( UK )
      Consultant Physician SKMCH & RC

      SKMCH & RC is pleased to announce the 3rd preparatory course for the MRCP Part-I exam after successfully holding it twice during the previous year. This exam is now conducted by the Royal College of Physicians ( UK ) in Lahore . The course is aimed at candidates preparing for the MRCP Part-I and also anyone wanting to update their knowledge of Internal Medicine.

      SALIENT FEATURES:
      1)   Tutors with extensive teaching experience in UK .
      2)       Past exam material will be reviewed around 300 MCQ’s.
      3)   Interactive sessions.
      4)   Revision exams will be held and feedback given.
      5)   Accommodation can be arranged at discounted rates for out of station candidates.

       A registration fee of Rs. 10,000/- needs to be deposited at the Human Resources Department, SKMCH & RC. Confirmation of acceptance will be made on receipt of the course fee.

      Last Date for Registration: 1st January 2008

      Seats are limited and will be reserved
      on a first come first serve basis.

      For further Queries and Registration please contact:

      Human Resources Department
      Shaukat Khanum Memorial
      Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
                                                                        Johar Town
      Lahore-Pakistan
      Phone.5945100 Ext. 2524
      E-mail: aniqa@...
      Or you can log on to our website for programme information: http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/

      TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED OF CONFERENCES, WORKSHOP, LECTURES

      SEND A BLANK EMAIL TO:
      Events_updates-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe to events_updates
      CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP UPDATES