Lingual Orthodontic Postgraduate Program from Ferrara University-Italy In Dubai

  • MURAD BANA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011

      From: Abdalrahman Mousa <abdalrahmandent@...>

      Dear Doctors,
      Hi and Regards On behalf of the scientific and organizing Committee of the Lingual orthodontic Diploma Course for the session of 2011.

      AFM Advance Trainig International in collebration with Liberty Research Institute - DXB, and Ferra University - Italy ,would like to present for you the postgraduate Diploma of lingual orthoontic technichue, which will be held on Dubai over a 5 months period of 2 days each starting  by level-1 course from 9am-6pm on 11th &12th March 2011, (Friday & Saturday) followed by 6th & 7th May 2011 level-2, June 3rd & 4th level-3 & July 8th & 9th 2011 Level-4 including graduation.

      We are gladly informing the Doctors registered for the Diploma course that the first 15 applications are under process. Your name has been added to the list. Once you complete the registration process you will receive your registration confirmation number and related course updates.

      This is the only postgraduate orthodontic program course Takes place in Dubai ,UAE that allows the participating doctors to receive a Diploma Certificate at the end of the course sessions  from FERRARA UNIVERSITY of Rome - Italy .

       The venue is Liberty Research &,Training Center ,Dubai- UAE.

      We welcome you for being one of the participants of a Systematic Advancing Course for adding Lingual orthodontic technichue dentistry to your routine practice.

      Kindly find my attached files for all the related Documents for regitration.

      After filling your registration form send it back via eamil or fax and wait tell our representative will call you.

       Please don’t hesitate to ask about any further details, kindly contact Dr. Abdalrahman through the following contacts;

       Tel.                     :  009715038385991

       E-mail Address:  abdalrahmandent@...

      With warm regards,

      Course Marketing Director,

      Dr. Abdalrahman F A Mousa ,BDS

      Managing Director(AFM Advance Training International)

      Director Trainer (LRTC)

      Marketing Director(OIRI)

      Mobile: 00971503835991

      Email: abdalrahmandent@...

      drabdulrahman@...

      Tel:  0097143285745

      Fax: 0097143285547

      Email Marketing by Events Updates:

      For queries & advertising email: events.updates6@...

      One of the best group in medical education

      Join me on facebook:

      http://www.facebook.com/CMEeu