Saudi Endodontic Journal

  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011

      Dear Dr.,
      I am writing to invite you to submit an article to the "Saudi Endodontic Journal" which provides a rapid forum for the dissemination of original research articles, review articles, case reports, and clinical studies related to Endodontic specialty.
      Our mission is that Endodontist, Endodontic postgraduate students and general dentists can learn about new concepts in root canal treatment and the latest advances in techniques and instrumentation in this journal that helps them keep pace with rapid changes in this field.

      Saudi Endodontic Journal is a new journal published using an open access publication model, meaning that all interested readers are able to freely access the journal online at http://www.sendos.org .
      The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the journal maintains high academic standards and has a broad international coverage.

      Manuscripts should be submitted to the Editor:
      Professor Saad Al-Nazhan, King Saud University, College of Dentistry, Department of Restorative Dental Sciences, Division of Endodontics, P.O. Box 60169, Riyadh 11545, Saudi Arabia; e-mail: snazhan@... Tel (+966-1-4677420) (Fax +966-1-4800800 ext 2509).

      Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the journal.
      Best regards,

       Click to join events_updates

      Click to join events_updates

      Email Marketing by Events Updates: